Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Some people should keep their nasty opinions to themselves. I know I don’t fit in but really 😡

I can't help but feel that being asexual means that I'm intrinsically broken I will never experience something that is essentially human. I will forever be missing part of the basic human experience, not sex, I can have it if I want, but the desire for sex and the ability to desire another person in every way. Humans are sexual creatures, supressed by society but true all the same, our closest relatives are sexual creatures... I'm not allowed to ever experience what that means. And no matter how much I show my support for other asexual people, and no matter how many people say that it's normal, I will always feel broken and be broken. 
Not to mention no matter how often the 'A' is added in LGBTQ+ I never feel welcome, I'll never struggle with societal acceptance, because abstinence is basically celebrated. Not to mention I've never met someone of the same sex or other who I've been emotionally attached to, I could very well one day, I don't meet a lot of people and I'm not attracted by bodies... but for now I'm basically straight, and therefore unwelcome.
But then also, I struggle so much with questioning gender and my place in that constantly, I honestly believe it is meaningless and at it's core performative (not talking about body dysmorphia I understand being trans better than I do gender), but I don't care to perform, I don't care what people see me as - though I don't have much of a choice than being seen as my biological sex anyway - or what people call me... and yet when I say that I'm told I'm making a joke of it and invalidating people, but what's wrong with not wanting to be part of it? I feel so forced, and can't seem to have an honest conversation with anyone about it without being shouted down, and now it's a constant itch that I can't express or understand.
Sometimes I just feel unwelcome and broken on all fronts, and that's how it is.

Why does it always have to be so hard

I’m going crazy with Stress and ptsd 

i feel so lost. i dont really know what im doing or where to turn at this point. i have no idea on what direction to take in life at this point.

I worry that I just don't care anymore.

I don't care about me or what happens to me. I don't care about taking my meds or seeing my supports. I am just over it all. I haven't sowered in days and the only reason I get out of bed is to take the kids to school.

Struggling with basic things that are just so hard.

I just don't care. Life doesn't seem to be improving so why bother.

I have just read some posts before and feel very close to what others are feeling.

We are meant to be unique individuals yet when we reach the depths of despair we almost feel the same way.

I do not like the fact that once something has been written on here and that button clicked, it cannot be deleted.

This just makes me feel ten times worse because I wish that I had not logged on and written anything about how rock bottom I am feeling.

I just want to go back into hiding and not be found

Hi @Sophia1, I'm going to flick you an email so we can help sort out any posts you would like removed, and to check in to see how best we can support you at the moment. 

feeling empty and teary

I can't stop crying 😭

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance