Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Same here My @Adge , and then I get the guilty feeling from my husband 🙃 

Oh @Shaz51 So you get a Double-Dose of Guilty feelings...

😐Adge

@Shaz51 , loved the doggy picture! @Adge I can relate. But my standards have lowered as I realized I can't do it all. 🙂

Tonight we are having beef ravioli with antipasto platter and veggies. Movie night with the kids at home 🥰🥰🥰. What's everyone else cooking? 

G'day @Healandlove your dinner sounds choice, apricot chicken here

Hi @Healandlove @Hopefulsoul @Historylover @oceangirl @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @MDT @Emelia8 @Clawde @Sophia1 @Bill16 @Jacques @saturnzoon @Appleblossom @Glisten @tonys @StanD @Meowmy @StuF  and anyone else around .. 

What IS everyone doing tonight ? having for tea ?....

think Bourbon here tbh lol ..

What's happening in your world @TAB gin, vodka and beer here 

about to do last 2 here @Bill16  only just figured where can get decent, cheap vodka, bl@rdy BWS, and liqorland stopped stocking it, was making their meths look bad .. then stumbled on it few months ago , was in pirie the whole time, der. Eristoff , smooth straight if have from freezer, one have atm not same. at Liquorlegends if have in WA

Yeah my bottle -o had no Smirnoff ay @TAB got some sky 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds so tasty @Healandlove 😀🌺🤤

Im having slow cooked lamb shanks in the oven on low, with veggies, onions, garlic, a dollop of Vegemite for flavour, and pasta spirals.. the meat falls from the bone.. 🤤

And some rice crackers and tzatziki dip for afters 🙂🌺

Im going to try to make some chicken mince sausage rolls with finely chopped sage on the weekend - have been craving them! ☺️

I’ve found House on Netflix..does anyone remember this show about the doc with the walking stick who was a pain in the backside, starring Hugh Laurie? 🙂

@TAB it’s cranberry and a splash of vodka o’clock here 😎🌺