Skip to main content

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Glad your using it @Shaz51 

First night tonight @PeppyPatti   @tyme 

yeah @TAB makes one think how fate works. anyway sorry to bring such sad news to friday feast. how are you going mate? been up to much?

ohh, I do some silly sh!t on road sometimes esp when people 30 ks under speed limit then speed up to 110 in passing lane or cut in front of me on highway, so I just dont slow down , wakes them up then straight past them b4 they wind shitheap up to 80 lolo @Jacques 

yeah, still doing cert IV TAE (trainer and assessor) cat that dropped in for a few months been going away for longer and longer now, got depressed hadnt seen it since tuesday, just turned up now, ate a days worth of food that normally wouldnt touch as been out of fridge for hours and left straight away lol, it made a bit of noise but not convincing. it looks ok 

How and you going ?

good luck with it @Shaz51  i tried like 8 times , rarely got over 30mins it would go nuts and wake me up  lost $400 deposit, think its a con hey.

they are 1/3rd the price on ebay

it is very critical to get right mask tho, can be a bugger , you''ll find out.

yeah @TAB i don't like it when people speed up through overtaking lanes either. have it happen a lot on my roads. 

oh cool cert IV trainer and assessor. wish i had done that when i was going through tafe. hope you are enjoying it and get through it ok. 

im going good mate, kitchen is going well, should be finished in 2 weeks time. a lot of work but well worth it.

G'day mate @Jacques fish and chips for dinner?

theres aust comedy dudes Reese Brothers on fb shorts etc @Jacques  they just did a thing on that today re grey nomads speeding up.

um course going okay. bit into theory atm, seems a bit of box-ticking on some things , but thats because its VET guess. course started feb 20 go to adelaide once a fortnight and heaps homework prob 3 months to go now.

good luck w kitchen. yeah got inertia here again got 3 pces furniture this year re house, bout it. need to sell stuff that upgraded from etc, put stuff up re blinds , prob get another r/c a/c and have to get one that was here when bought place fixed/serviced

then could go fruit trees, ok bath tub, shade areas , carport , better security, herb garden, but saying it doesnt make it happen, seems, lol

right you are @Bill16 it was good, had a potato cake as well.

How are you coping without a  kitchen @Jacques