Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I just got some frozen salmon which I baked with a quick and easy salad with dressing. Did not feeling like cooking much. I love the vacuum sealed bags the fish come in @TAB the fish always tastes as if its fresh and so easy to just throw in the oven when you don't feel like cooking.

those birdseye frozen ones pretty good @SmilingGecko  has thai sauce but I pour it out, just like the fish. in brown paper bag, few mins in microwave

I've never tried the birdseye ones. Will check it out. I used to do a bulk buy of frozen salmon. Its so convenient isn't it? @TAB Its great when you are feeling too comatosed to cook

TAB_0-1696632246206.jpeg

this is the microwave bag one, are dift flavours. think cheaper than just plain frozen salmon @SmilingGecko 

Thanks @TAB I beat you to it. It was easy to find on Woolies. The only problem is I don't have a microwave. I checked the ingredients and there may have been milk and gluten 😞  I've just done my weekly shop and got $10 off with my everyday points.  I only buy the basics. I checked out keto low carb junk food its like $8/packet!!! eeks  May make an apricot slice myself. It works out cheaper and healthier. Went out for my walk last night again. Its incredible how I am so fit now.  Are we doing weights today with @Meowmy?

think can boil the ones in plastic bags @SmilingGecko been slack on walking here, but it went okay lat couple times. Weights seems to help , did not realise how weak had got, well age and not moving = weak .. der

um did weights yest not doing now until after work physical wed afternoon. Not sure what @Meowmy  is doing 

I will see you around later today @TAB got to get going otherwise I won't get anything done today. Got to make some cauliflower rice to freeze and organise a load of washing. Got grocery shop out of the way and must do some housework. Groan lol! Have a nice day 

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko  you have a good day too

@TAB 

I had ice-cream for dinner last night! Rum and raisin with macadamia nut and cream lol

@StuF hey StuF, nice to hear from you. Ice cream sounds great. Hope you're enjoying the trip

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance