Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @Former-Member,

You mentioned in your post tonight that are 'just not trying to die tonight'. This makes me worried. Are you ok?

There are lots of people who care about you are on. I hope you continue to reach out. 

CB

Thanks  @Decadian &  @utopia It has been about 6 months since I have had that file.  So I am taking my time as I have had a few flare ups since then.  Trying to go carefully ...

@Former-Member It really helped me to read the posts about ways of dealing with estranged sisters.  I hope you are ok.  YOU and your story have been important for me to feel I am not TOO unique to ever fit into the world .... if you get what I mean .. I am only hanging in there ...but love seeing your owls flying around ...Heart  We have shared about intense grief and had a crazy fun night on a public thread crawl ...I would love to be able to recall that night .. next New Year.

Heart

I think about my own stories and reactions and feelings differently at times.

You and @Decadian do manage EMOTIONAL PAIN differently and use language in different ways.  

Heart

And @Zoe7 I did not think you went off track in the beginning of the thread .. I think you were spot on ... "right on the money"    even.

Heart

Thanks @CherryBomb

I am worried about @Former-Member too -

I was pretty sure she would get culture shock when she got home - she did so much for a family that was consistently hard on her - and she is a wonderful kind person - ans as far as possible as it is to love an on-line friend - I love Tawney

Dec

Well said @Appleblossom

Former-Member
Not applicable

Don't worry, I'll be OK, just a rough patch, sorry.

@Former-Member So glad to see you there HeartHeartHeart

Am here if you'd like to talk @Former-Member.
Do you have your Coping Box nearby? Can you open it and take out something that helps? Maybe something soft and soothing. Or a puzzle or cd of your favorite music.
I'm thinking of you and here if you need. Sending you love.

I am so glad to see you there @Former-Member

I was concerned -

Dec

Hi - this is Decadian - but I am registered as Dec now - so much easier to write

I have spent all day fiddling around with my computer - I can't call this a waste of time but it feels like it - and I am too tired to stay here any longer - tension between the shoulders

I was supposed to see my psychologist today - but it's a very hot day in Melbourne - and I have had heat stress a couple of times this summer - I have no desire to collapse in public and get carted off to a public hospital

I have an appointment next week - I hope it's cooler - I will cancel out earlier if hot weather is forecast

I am tired but I will catch up with everyone later

Dec

Hello @Owlunar HeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance